SHARE MY HIKES DESTINATION GUIDE:
SUMMARY Berkelah waterfalls is located in the state of Pahang, between Kuantan and Maran town in Penisular Malaysia.
SUMMARY: Qi Xing Shan is located on the Datun Volcano Group and is the highest mountain in Taipei, at the rim of Taipei Basin.
SUMMARY Bukit Kutu is a mountain 1053 meters tall located at the town of Kuala Kubu Bharu, Selangor, Peninsular Malaysia.
SUMMARY Gunung Pulai is a mountain 654 meters tall located in Johor, Peninsular Malaysia. It is a popular hiking spot for the locals and Singaporean due to it proximity and easy access.
SUMMARY Bukit Kledang is a hill located at Ipoh, Perak state of Peninsular Malaysia. It is 800 meters tall, and there are multiple trails which leads to the different part of the hill.
SUMMARY Bukit Larut (also known as Maxwell Hill) is a hill resort located in Taiping, Perak, Penisular Malaysia. It is 1,250 meters tall.
SUMMARY Gunung Berembun (Cameron) is a mountain 1,840 meters tall located in Cameron Highland, Pahang, Malaysia.
SUMMARY Bukit Saga is located in Ampang/Cheras district of Kuala Lumpur, Selangor.
- No CommentsWHY WE LOVE HIKING? It is kind of already reflected in our name, Hikers For Life. We have been hiking for more than 10 years and have the intention to continue our hiking passion for the rest of our lives. So, why do we love hiking so much? Here are some of our reasons: We […]Continue Reading »
- 1 CommentThe level of satisfaction from completing a hike varies from one person to another. Usually satisfaction level will depend on if weather is nice during your hike, or the scenery that you see at the summit, or the group of friends you’re with or even the speed that you have hiked. For me, none of […]Continue Reading »
- No CommentsWhile randomly browsing Instagram pictures of fellow hikers, i came across the hashtag #gunungbaling and was stoked to find these beautiful pictures. Gunung Baling is a hike located in Kedah, which isn’t one of those nearby hikes where we can just head over for a weekend. Kedah is 700+ km away from Singapore, and even if you drive […]Continue Reading »
- No CommentsTo those who have never hike before, one may think that hiking is about going to a particular destination, for example: climbing up a particular mountain. When one experiences hiking first hand, you will soon realise that hiking is a journey, a process and often, an opportunity to discover, understand and learn more about yourself. […]Continue Reading »
- No CommentsI was hiking down the Eorimok trail on Mt. Hallasan in Jeju and chanced upon a late 30s female hiking with a Teenager with Down syndrome. As their speed was similar to my group, we keep seeing each other on the trail whereby we overtook them, subsequently they overtook us and the process kept repeating. […]Continue Reading »