SHARE MY HIKES DESTINATION GUIDES:
SUMMARY Gunung Baling is a mountain in Kedah, Malaysia standing at 546 meters tall. The summit offer beautiful 360 degree view of it surrounding.
SUMMARY Bukit Berkeh is a hill located in Perak, near Kampung Bagan Serai of Sungai Siput.
SUMMARY Bukit Chenuang is located at Sungai Congkak, Hulu Langat, Selangor, Penisular Malaysia. It is a lesser known, and less actively climbed mountian than it’s neighbouring mountian, Gunung Nuang.
SUMMARY Endau Rompin is the second largest national park in Peninsular Malaysia with an area overlapping Pahang and Johor state.
SUMMARY Berkelah waterfalls is located in the state of Pahang, between Kuantan and Maran town in Penisular Malaysia.
SUMMARY Bukit Kutu is a mountain 1053 meters tall located at the town of Kuala Kubu Bharu, Selangor, Peninsular Malaysia.
SUMMARY Gunung Pulai is a mountain 654 meters tall located in Johor, Peninsular Malaysia. It is a popular hiking spot for the locals and Singaporean due to it proximity and easy access.
SUMMARY Bukit Larut (also known as Maxwell Hill) is a hill resort located in Taiping, Perak, Penisular Malaysia. It is 1,250 meters tall.
- 2 CommentsGetting lost can happen to anyone when you are in the outdoors. You think that you are on the right trail only to suddenly realize you haven’t seen a trail marker in over an hour. And when you try to retrace your steps to find your way out, you find that everything begins to look […]Continue Reading »
- No CommentsThere are many groups out there organising hiking trips to anyone who is keen to do hiking. Some are doing it as an interest group to earn some money while pursuing their passion for hiking. There are also the professional outfitters – tour agency operators who focus on doing organised hikes. Things are usually […]Continue Reading »
- 2 CommentsWHY WE LOVE HIKING? It is kind of already reflected in our name, Hikers For Life. We have been hiking for more than 10 years and have the intention to continue our hiking passion for the rest of our lives. So, why do we love hiking so much? Here are some of our reasons: We […]Continue Reading »
- 1 CommentThe level of satisfaction from completing a hike varies from one person to another. Usually satisfaction level will depend on if weather is nice during your hike, or the scenery that you see at the summit, or the group of friends you’re with or even the speed that you have hiked. For me, none of […]Continue Reading »
- No CommentsWhile randomly browsing Instagram pictures of fellow hikers, i came across the hashtag #gunungbaling and was stoked to find these beautiful pictures. Gunung Baling is a hike located in Kedah, which isn’t one of those nearby hikes where we can just head over for a weekend. Kedah is 700+ km away from Singapore, and even if you drive […]Continue Reading »